Sunday 21 August 2016

DiY Bandeau and Choker Set

Bandeau and choker set - made by me


High-waisted jeans - BOOHOO.COM


Gold Heeled Sandals - Primark
So one day I had no idea what to wear. I had a mocha/tan coloured maxi skirt, but no top to go with it. So I grabbed my scissors, chopped the skirt in half and then cut off a smaller part of that half... and thus the bandeau - choker set was born.

I bought these shoes the day I wore them - I just really needed a pair of smart shoes that weren't trainers, I have far too many trainers and I'm beginning to go to locations where trainers are inappropriate footwear. Also, trainers would have made this outfit far more casual than I had intended, so these shoes were a must - especially for £6!

I went to Dar Marrakesh with some old friends, some of which I hadn't seen for years. Its a Moroccan restaurant and sheesha lounge in Edgware Road - the food is so good and the atmosphere is lovely.

Until next time,
ps

Have you seen >> my youtube channel <<

No comments:

Post a Comment