Tuesday 9 August 2016

Brick Lane Vain - the green bodycon midi

DRESS - H&M | BAG: Primark


 TRAINERS - yellow and green New Balance 420s
EARRINGS & JACKET - PRETTYLITTLETHING

So I went to Brick Lane with my friend after a successful day of thrift shopping in Mile End (I'll do a post on the items at some point...).
What inspired me for this look? I'm the kind of person who likes to dress relatively mono-coloured, I really wanted to wear this dress and my scuba bomber jacket was the perfect match! I also live for blurring the lines between classy and casual - high end and... not-so-high-end fashion. So instead of wearing the dress with some flats or casual heels, I paired it with some bright, statement trainers and statement giant hoop earrings with a plum lip colour (Sleek Matte Me - Vinto Tinto). But, the element of classiness is retained somewhat with the large faux leather handbag. This look is topped off with my hair in two buns, which involved A LOT of gel. Since becoming natural, my hair has become so thick! I'm also beginning to understand my curl pattern... sort of.

Until next time...
PS Make sure you're subscribed to >> my YouTube channel << I just got started:

X

No comments:

Post a Comment