Wednesday 29 June 2016

Bra-blems with #ThirdLove

So I've been asked to talk about my personal bra problems - my bra-blems... Now, although bras are great for giving the support we need daily, they can also give us unwanted stress and could cause some wardrobe malfunctions.

Here are my top 3 bra-blems:

ONE - The Show(er)

example: a black vest with a purple bra underneath.
One of my pet-peeves is being able to see bra straps - whether they're the same colour of the outfit or not! Personally, it appears tacky to me, so I try to avoid it at all costs. 
My remedy is the strapless bra (helpful if it's a nude colour)
Straps away!
Much better! No straps here = no more attention drawn to my bra. 


TWO - Cleave Me Alone

example
This issue is relative to a lack of cleavage. Some days you just want to feel good about yourself and be perky (literally). But, unfortunately, some bras do not give us the lift that we need, for the cleavage we need. 
For this, I have two types of bras:

1- The Cross-back

This pulls the straps closer together and draws the space between your boobs close whilst lifting them up - lovely! But hard to put on by yourself...


2- The Padded Bra

Here my purple bra has made its second appearance (it happens to be my favourite). This is a bra with removable pads, and trust me, the pads make all the difference! The pads slip in under the cups which then go underneath your boobs and lift them accordingly - and it's much easier to put on. 

Ta-da!
This level of cleavage is perfect for me - in this top it gives the perfect, subtle lift and shapes my boobs perfectly. 

THREE - Nips Don't Lie

Here is my favourite bra-let (and the most risqué, I must say). Unfortunately, the beautiful pattern here doesn't cover my nips as much as I would like.


Hint: they feel like chicken fillets...
To solve this, I purchased some nipple covers so that my modesty may remain in tact. The standard price is about £6! I purchased mine from Boots in-store, but many online retailers sell them also.

Et voilá!



Here my nipples are perfectly covered, lending the attention to the beautiful pattern alone.

So there you have it - my top three bra-blems, and a few solutions that you can try for yourself (you're welcome).

#ThirdLove (@ThirdLove on Instagram) have also come up with a few helpful tips for us and our bra-blems; have a look...

1/2

2/2


ThirdLove also has an absolutely beautiful bra collection- check it out guys and use my code to get discount -- click here to begin shopping at 15% off.

**Use my code "BRABLEMS" for 15% off on any purchase - happy shopping, lovelies!**

Until next time,
Killer-beauty - Anastasia Jade x

No comments:

Post a Comment