Saturday 28 November 2015

Little Miss Selfridge pt.III


1 - Lilac bralet
On sale: £12



2 - White bralet
On sale: £12


3 - Black lace crop
On sale: £12



4 - Khaki midi dress
On sale: £7

5 - Emerald mini dress
On sale: £12
Isn't Black Friday wonderful...
I'm not 100% sure I got the discounted prices right for the first two articles of clothing, but the last three are accurate.

As you can tell from the title, Little Miss Selfridge is becoming a favorite store of mine, I spend the longest time in their dressing rooms - their clothes are beautiful! Overall the bralets seen here are suited best with high-waisted apparel, mostly jeans or trousers of some sort, due to their texture and cut. I'd style these with some light heels, maybe open toe, to contrast with the thickness of the bralet. However, I also think the tops would look so nice with a skater skirt, I think a midi skirt would be too thin and long-line for this type of top.

Even though the fourth item here was an absolute bargain at £7, I didn't get it. I love the colour though! Perfect with black (or white heels), preferably chunky due to the casual aura of the dress. Similarly, the final dress (the one I bought) would be paired nicely with some chunky heeled shoes, such as Vagabonds. I adore the colour of this dress! I own nothing like it and I'm excited to style it for you guys.

Until next time
K-B X

Style Pics...

Bralet outfits:


Shoes for the dress





1 comment:

  1. I love the black lace crop top.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete